Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

We got to see Baby Charlotte again today. She is definitely growing. But today she was not a happy baby. We learned that sometimes fussy babies who are not hungry want to nurse so they can calm down. We heard Baby Charlotte telling her mom that she didn't want to be moved. We know that fussy babies are not bad babies. They are babies with a problem and they need our help, so Maria, Baby Charlotte's mom, listened to her baby and didn't move here.

The following message will go home tomorrow in the planner. Some children have been ill, so I am posting the information here, as well.

Those following the class blog know that we have begun to use a computer Math program called DreamBox. Parents can receive two weeks of free access to their child’s work by giving me their email address and asking me to include them in the invitation to parents. I will send out the invitations through the site on Monday evening, so if you want to be included, please let me know and give me your email address by Monday at 3:00 pm.

1 comment:

  1. we are interested for Kaylie & austin

    Email mrmdak@telus.net

    ReplyDelete