Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome Back!


Did you have fun this summer?

I sure did! Can you see all the mud that got on my car on my travels down some roads not many people get to drive down?

Are you ready for school?

I am.

Here's what you need to know for the first day:

School starts for you at 11:20. You get to sleep in.

We'll have a sort of recess and lunch break, so bring some food.
Remember, no nuts, seeds, or berries.


Then you will go home at 1:35.

Please keep you school supplies at home until we tell you to bring them.

Do bring a happy smile and a story to tell us about what you did or what you saw.

You've probably heard that people all over the world are thinking about a flu that is making some people very sick. It's a good thing you all know how to keep your coughs and sneezes off other people. You also know how important it is to wash your hands often. You know how to stay healthy.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see you back at writing your blog for the new school year. I'll look forward to your entries and continuing to recommend your page to other teachers I know both personally and electronically.

    And ... the mud on the car! I'll bet that does have an influence on some fun stories you tell your students next week.

    ReplyDelete