Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 17, 2009

In case you missed my phone call, here are the details about the photo book I am making for the class.

The book will be 8"X6" and will have 20 pages. There will be between 60 and 80 photos. The cost will range from $16 to $12. The difference in price is because of the difference in mailing charges that come from bulk orders.

If you want a book, send me $16 by Friday. I'm hoping the books will arrive by Thursday. If not, I will deliver yours to your house and give you any refund owing.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Owen
    Your hard work and dedication to the children is outstanding. This has been such a great year. Micah really admires you. I can't wait to see the book that you have created - it will go in the keepsake box so we can enjoy it for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words.

    I'm hoping the books will arrive before the kids leave. If not, I'll be knocking on your door as soon as they arrive.

    ReplyDelete