Sunday, January 18, 2009



This video will show you how to help your child with printing. If your child has trouble with a letter or a group of letters, check to see how we make the letter at school. If you use the same technique at home, your child will make faster progress.

I apologize for the quality of the video. I have been on a steeper learning curve than I expected with a new camera and a new computer that uses a different method for editing video than I am used to. I hope I can replace this video with others later.

You will also notice that this video does not cover all letters. That is also the result of my lack of technical knowledge. Other letters will follow.

4 comments:

  1. Miss Owen I would like you to know how much I appreciate the extra work you put in.

    I found this very helpful. Our granddaughter is often showing us her printing and this will help us help her.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great video Ms. Owen!

    Roberta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI I LIKE PIE AND CHEESE

    ReplyDelete