Friday, November 14, 2008

November 14

The report card comes home today.

Praise your child for the things learned so far.

Note the ways to support your child's learning.

Sign both the envelope and the card. You can keep the paper report. Some people prefer that I keep it with the card and envelope, and I'm more than willing to do so. I simply return it with each report.

If you need additional information, call me at the school (604 886 2612) or drop in before or after school. I have meetings after school on Wednesdays, but other days are fine. If you want to talk before school, come before 8:30. After that, things become far too hectic to focus attention on a serious topic. Of course, if you just want to tell me that the plans for going home have changed, you don't have to come before 8:30. It's those quick communications that make the morning hectic, but they don't mean I have to lock the door and focus only on you for an extended time.

No comments:

Post a Comment