Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010



What a great job Division 9 did today at the Primary Celebration! We danced well and looked great thanks to Ryan's mom and Heléna's mom.

I had planned to post a video here, but the person using my camera couldn't get it to work properly, so I have only this shot of the beginning. I apologize to those whose children are at the back. Everyone had a chance to be at the front, but this is the only shot I have to post.

The other photo was taken right after the celebration ended. You might be able to see our costumes.

Tomorrow we hear the local chorolations choir.

The next big event is on Tuesday. We'll clean up in the morning. In the afternoon, we'll go to the pool. When we get back, we'll have a brief celebration of our learning, get our report cards, and go home for the summer.

The end of this year is very close!

No comments:

Post a Comment